Your Rights After an Uber or Lyft Accident May Include:
- Getting your car repaired or replaced
- Obtaining a rental car at no cost to you
- Having your hospital & ambulance bills paid for
- Receiving medical treatment at no out-of-pocket cost
- Securing compensation for your pain and suffering
- Being paid for lost time from work
Uber, Lyft and other Rideshare Companies are revolutionizing the way people travel. But one thing has not changed: accidents and those seriously injured because of these accidents that occur in California.
When a person is injured because of an accident in a UBER or LYFT or other rideshare service vehicle, it is important that you immediately contact a traffic accident attorney as soon as possible.
Many cities and counties have debated how to regulate Uber and Lyft and rideshare services. The vast majority of the electorate demanded that politicians find a way to allow Lyft and Uber to operate in their communities. One of the main points of contention in the debate was the issue of insurance offered by these companies to their drivers. Politicians and the public wanted to know who would be responsible when:
- An Uber or Lyft driver will injure another driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, passenger or cyclist.
- A passenger in a car in the service of Lyft or Uber was injured because of the negligence of an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- A Lyft or Uber driver was injured by an uninsured driver.
These rideshare transportation companies responded to these questions by ensuring that they offered insurance coverage of up to one million dollars ($ 1,000,000). Uber and Lyft promised that if one of their “partners” was injured by another driver, pedestrian or motorist while they were working, this driver would have coverage of up to one million dollars.
Our network of attorneys will work tirelessly on your case so that you don’t have to worry about the insurance companies, the expensive medical costs, or the time off away from work that you might have. Your total focus and attention should be on your recovery alone. Throughout the car accident injury process, they are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible care and compensation for your injuries. Whether you are a driver or passenger in an Uber/Lyft or rideshare service accident Our network of attorneys will fight for you.